Fishing for girls(down)

“Didn’t see any, didn’t catch any,

” replied Howard.

“Well, did you catch any women?”

“No. And don’t even ask how many

beauties I saw at the pool. I didn’

t go to any bars(酒吧). But I did go

to a Mongolian all-you-can-eat

place and had a good dinner.

I think one of the waitresses liked me.

She asked me if I wanted extra ketchup(番茄酱).”

“Well, I hope you said yes. Any time

a woman asks you if you want extra

anything, that’s female code(代码).

It means they like you.”

“I said no. There was a whole bottle

right in front of me.”

“Well, you blew it. I don’t know

when you’re going to learn to pick

up on those signals(信号). Next time

I’ll go with you and show you all the tricks.”

“If you knew all the tricks, you wouldn’t

be divorced(离婚) three times.”

notes:I have learn many words in this story.